Thursday, March 29, 2012
Yesterday made three years. Three years since my life fully fell apart. I honestly did not realize the date until late yesterday afternoon, when I casually glanced at the calendar. It took me a moment and as I figured out why the date stood out, I stopped and took a quiet minute to myself. I looked around and took in all the physical changes in my environment, I thought back to that Sunday, 3 years ago, and the complete hopelessness I felt. I never thought I would come back from that place. Now, here I am, happier than I have ever been. Who would have guessed? Certainly not me. Thankfully, the universe had bigger plans in store. I can look back now and be grateful for the journey I've been on, for the strength I have gained. I am a better person for it. Like I told myself yesterday, you've come a long way baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! Love concures all!
Post a Comment